We choose to leave the world
A better place than we found it
- News UpdateNew company brochure available for download
- News UpdateVantage employs local deaf workers to build school for the deaf
- News UpdateDover Vantage awarded new Liberian project by NavFac
- News UpdateDover Vantage's Liberian Boat House launch Highlighted in local press
- News UpdateRunway extension VO awarded for Mauritania
WE CHOOSE TO LEAVE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE THAN WE FOUND IT
Dover Vantage strives for sustainable excellence across all of our activities; we believe that the only businesses that will succeed in the long term are those that are willing to actively seek out solutions to the world’s problems. Our desire to be part of the global solution includes environmental awareness training, LEED Certification, participatory practices, long term planning, development of environmentally friendly technologies and transparent working procedures.
Social development activities are crucial to long term sustainability, our desire to provide lasting legacies for the communities in which we work has led us to the provision of training for local workforces in every single project we deliver, and increasing construction skill sets for the participants that builds workers capacity to secure long term employment. We use highly developed participatory skills to set up meaningful and long term relationships with all stakeholders involved in or affected by our work.
We seek local solutions for local problems, as these work better in the long run.