We choose to leave the world
A better place than we found it
- News UpdateNew company brochure available for download
- News UpdateVantage employs local deaf workers to build school for the deaf
- News UpdateDover Vantage awarded new Liberian project by NavFac
- News UpdateDover Vantage's Liberian Boat House launch Highlighted in local press
- News UpdateRunway extension VO awarded for Mauritania
Dover Vantage is committed to supporting the local communities that we are engaged in. Our Team’s are typically embedded with local partners to deliver projects that add value and new skill sets directly to the people benefiting from the infrastructure we are providing.
Dover Vantage’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) framework is focused on identifying opportunities within our Engineering and Construction projects to add value/benefit to the endusers//stakeholders.
– Vantage employees local hearing impaired on Deaf School project in Lome Togo more info.
Grumesa School Project is a Dover Vantage CSR initiative linking the youth community of the UAE with the students of Grumesa. Students from the UAE have leveraged their school and sports networks to collect donations of sports and school supplies to be shipped to the Grumesa school. Dover Vantage is collaborating by covering the logistics and administrative costs of shipping the items to Ghana and sponsoring the visit of a UAE student representative to receive and deliver the goods to Grumesa school.
More information on the project can be found on the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GrumesaSchoolProject