MAW Barrack Accommodation
- Location Bastion Airfield, Afghanistan
- Customer US Marine Corp of Engineers
- Description Design Build of Camp Accommodation, Ablutions and Gymnasium
- Scope of work Engineering, procurement, and construction
- Schedule Completed March 2012
This camp facility for 2000 personel comprised of 16 single story multiple accommodation units as well as ablution and recreational facilities. Delivered with bespoke Light Gauge Steel Frame buildings the 6800m2 facility was fabricated on-site to be as logistically efficient as possible. The project included force protection bunkers and blast walls for all personnel as well as the power generation farms for all the buildings.
Rapidly increasing personel numbers needs a repidly deliverable housing solution for them. This project delivered in 6 months confirmed our solution as the right one.