Posted on 26 Feb
Dover Vantage is a rapidly expanding and exciting construction and engineering group is looking for an enthusiastic, commercially inclined Quantity Surveyor with aspirations to progress their career within a professional environment who can demonstrate success with a good project working history .Education and Experience Requirements:
- Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or other related field.
- Applicant must have 5-10 years providing scheduling services in Construction. Successful applicant will be proficient in Primavera P6.
- Other field construction management experience such as inspection or project controls on Construction and / or Oil and Gas is a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal english
- Perform P6 schedule updates on large construction contracts and programs with multiple concurrently running projects.
- Provide schedule reporting uploads to project web portals
- Perform cash flow projections and develop cost and resource loading reports in Primavera P6.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans and schedules based on thorough analysis of project resource needs to effectively integrate and display program activities for all involved functional organization interfaces and customer requirements.
- Assess organizational/project schedule critical path utilizing rigorous analysis and software tools optimize the use of time, manpower, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Team with project engineering personnel for periodic reviews of project schedules and prepare and distribute internal and external customer reports progress, look ahead’s, forecasting, customer commitments, and metrics.
- Develop planning graphics (GANTT charts, bar charts, logic diagrams) used in leadership presentations or program management.
- Identify and participate in the implementation of process and system improvements to optimize project planning and scheduling functions and resource planning.
- Create and maintain standard resource planning templates for standard work scope. Ensure schedule resource loading is consistent with planning templates. Prepare schedule change proposals for identified changes to baseline