Primavera P6 Project Scheduler
Posted on 26 Feb
Dover Vantage is a rapidly expanding and exciting construction and engineering group is looking for an enthusiastic, commercially inclined Quantity Surveyor with aspirations to progress their career within a professional environment who can demonstrate success with a good project working history, can maximize project margin and add value to the construction process by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting by ensuring best value from suppliers and subcontractors.Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, or related degree. (Quantity surveying certification is preferred.)
- Minimum of 5-8 years of related experience.
- Knowledge in the us of MS project and Primavera P6 Scheduling
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Perform all activities related to cost control throughout the project development phases (design, tendering and construction). This may involve use of management procedures and technical tools to achieve this goal.
- Measure required quantities (Bill of Quantity) from drawings, sketches, and specifications to assist in preparation of the tender documents (Bid Document) for tendering. This may cover (but is not limited to) Bill of Material, specifications, cost estimate with price and other related documents.
- Assist the Marketing Department, Project Design, Construction Department(s) whenever required in reviewing the project cost estimate/control and suggest modifications, improvements and/or enhancements that can be of performed to ensure delivering the project successfully.
- Assist the Marketing Department in studying and evaluating the feasibility and viability of new opportunities/projects.
- Assist the Design department in choosing and selecting the required material.
- Assist Project Managers within the Project Construction department in all material change requests/disputes and claims.
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting monitoring of milestone progress, etc..
- Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Prepare periodical internal company reports accurately for assigned projects so that the management are kept abreast of the financial status of the project.
- Prepare and maintain all payments and variations logs and ensure that all information are timely updated.