ISO Document Co-ordinator/Document Controller
Posted on 09 May
Qualified candidate can Manage Quality Management System to ISO 9001:2008 requirements, Monitoring and managing non-conformances, and Interface Management – Including all internal and external stakeholders.Requirements:
- Degree and previous ISO co-ordination Experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal english
- Responsible for the maintenance and continual improvement of the existing Document Control Management System as per ISO Standard.
- Monitor the document control requirement so as to make recommendations for improvements in the system, if any.
- To handle daily activities of document control, including distribution of documents, maintaining electronic folders and directories, tracking and retrieval of documents and drawings.
- To manage all office and site project documents and drawings.
- Responsible for filling of all project documents with sequence.
- To ensure that the standard document control function is being strictly adhered to with regards to document tracking and distribution.