Do it right or do it twice
We choose to do it right
- News UpdateNew company brochure available for download
- News UpdateVantage employs local deaf workers to build school for the deaf
- News UpdateDover Vantage awarded new Liberian project by NavFac
- News UpdateDover Vantage's Liberian Boat House launch Highlighted in local press
- News UpdateRunway extension VO awarded for Mauritania
Dover’s self-performance model and experience enables our expert teams to guarantee exceptionally high quality installation and overall service to our clients. We ensure that the quality of our documentation, in house design service and installation works are controlled and managed rigorously from the outset. All works carried out by Dover Vantage are built to the International Building Code (IBC) as a minimum standard for all of our customers, and our projects are carried out within a strict quality management system.
Our manufacturing process enables Dover to guarantee precision on site delivery through Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machinery, which alleviates variance and ensures the quality of the light gauge steel framing is consistent. We also conduct strict quality control of our procurement process at source, ensuring the highest standard of materials and removing any regional variations.