Do it right or do it twice
We choose to do it right
- News UpdateNew company brochure available for download
- News UpdateVantage employs local deaf workers to build school for the deaf
- News UpdateDover Vantage awarded new Liberian project by NavFac
- News UpdateDover Vantage's Liberian Boat House launch Highlighted in local press
- News UpdateRunway extension VO awarded for Mauritania
Safety is a primary focus on our sites; we operate under strict international health and safety standards, with all activities compliant to OSHA 29 CFR regulations and standards. We continually strive for zero accidents across all of our projects and our safety procedures help to keep our workers safe, no matter how hazardous the working conditions or environment we are operating in. We appreciate that the careful management of Health & Safety is of paramount importance, due to the nature of our works and the fast track construction process. All employees and subcontractors must be fully compliant with all health and safety arrangements that apply to their work activities, and are carefully regulated.
Our experience of working in sensitive and hazardous environments has created a culture where safety is an absolute core priority to our business, therefore, all our project managers, engineers and site operatives are experienced, competent and trained. We have an exemplary Health and Safety record that we are proud of and insist on maintaining.